- Arrive early – have breakfast
- Tip: Visit Munich Christmas markets or go shopping.
- Afternoon: mulled wine
- Dinner: 3-course menu
- Christmas story in the room
- Stores in Herrsching are open only until 12.00 o’clock
- Tip 1: Go to Munich again and let Christmas have its effect on you.
Tip 2: A quiet walk, along the lake or up to Andechs.
- Christkindel lunch until 14.00 (After that the restaurant closes)
- Dinner in your room: delicious snack, bottle of wine and water.
- Tip 3: After the Catholic midnight mass, the Herrschinger brass band plays at the top of St. Martin’s Church.
- Small gift basket from us in your room.
- Merry Christmas and good night.
- Tip: Visit the fair, go for a walk.
- Christmas picnic bag with food, tea or mulled wine is provided by us.
- Dinner: 3-course Christmas menu with Supperl, roast duck and goose and to top it off apple pie, Christmas schnapps.
- Breakfast – and if you want, you can also have Weißwurst sausages (and/or).
- Tip 1: Visit a museum, Buchheim Museum, the German Museum …
- Tip 2: Ice skating in Germering or on the lake (if it is frozen).
- Afternoon coffee: Kaiserschmarren with homemade apple sauce.
- Dinner: 4-course menu with ½ Augustiner beer each.
We are glad, that you were here with us for this special occasion!
Being your hosts was really great and meant a lot to us!