Beware of the hostess! The dog is harmless.
Even your four-legged friend will be served here at our establishment. In our menu created especially for your dog, you can choose from standard, luxury and indulgence menus. If a bit more is needed, we offer a special second helping for our furry friends.
It’s a matter of course for us that every dog immediately receives a bowl of water.
Our dog menu was mentioned in the article “Für vierbeinige Gourmets: Hunde-Speisekarte” in the online edition of the Gastronomie Report. (16 May, 2015)
Should your darling need an XL-portion up to 200g “Royal Canin sensible” dry dog food we charge an additional € 2.00.
BRIMO Dog Food
- Beef with potatoes, rutabaga and zucchini
- Kangaroo with pumpkin and potatoes
- Venison with potatoes and zucchini
- Chicken with quinoa and zucchini
- Horse with carrots and celeriac
- Fowl with buckwheat, celeriac and carrots
- Beef with millet, carrots and peas (gluten-free)
- Fowl with rice, zucchini and corn (gluten-free)
per 200g portion € 3.50
Prepared and filled up by hand with ingredients of purest quality with organic certificate
- Turkey with parsley root & carrots
- Beef with carrots & millet
- Chicken with carrots, brown rice & parsley
- Goat with parsnip & potato
- Beef with bell pepper & brown rice
per 200g portion € 4.50
We always try to have everything in stock, but please don’t be angry if that’s not the case and if we have to obtain it at “Tierladen – Herrsching am Ammersee” on our next shopping trip.
The 10 Commandments of the Post Dog
- A bowl of water of course – if we overlook it please make yourself felt that you are thirsty.
- PORTION HAPPY DOG SNACK gets every dog at our place! If your mistress/master approves it!
- We have dog blankets, if the floor is too cold for you.
- Tell your owner to please not take pillows from the bench.
- In case it’s raining and you’re wet try not to shake yourself in the seating area – at The Post we even have towels to rub you dry.
- Lay yourself down at a shielded place, where you feel well and don’t disturb other guests.
- Stay on the leash.
- If you like to snap, wear a muzzle.
- Don’t bark, or if – and when there is no other way – quietly and short.
- If you liked it here and the food at The Post, please come back with your mistress/master and recommend us to your friends.